Saturday, August 17, 2013

Water Fast - Day SIx


Should have taken the blue pill? NOT, with Day 5 done things are getting really trippy, my dream state for the last 2 nights is like the Simulation Program in the Matrix, defying the laws of physics and everything is so amped up 3D on Steroids. As for my waking state I am becoming Super Enhanced Wendy with my sense of smell being ridiculous since Day 2, my mood is calm and balanced and getting very philosophical, my intuition is gearing up a notch (book of remembrance?), who knows what is going down when the aperture of my consciousness is fully shut down!!

People and animals are already hovering around me, I need very little motivation as their is such a sense of service to the Temple present, I am so pleased with the fast so early in.

No comments:

Post a Comment