Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day 21 - Juices tomorow

Day 21 today - Last batch of leavening in the sun to be consumed before noon, also last day on goat milk, commencing juices of white fleshed foods tomorrow until day 40, following day 41-49 eating the flesh of those foods.
It has been pleasant having some food the past few days, I didn't stray from the original recipe as I felt it may get too rich and sickly when consumed in abundance. I went through 250gm (1/2lb) butter, around 5kgs of apples and 1/2kg of honey. The 7 days of goat milk, I consumed around 10 litres, wasn't hard to do and could have had more very easily.
I have stock of coconut water at the ready and will be juicing some pears, white nectarines and whatever I can get. Will be at Burleigh Markets in a week or so, gonna get some sugar cane juice in too.

No comments:

Post a Comment