Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Water Fast - Day 21 - Colon Cleanse

I am so pleased to pass the half way point of this mammoth water fast adventure.
It has cruised along nicely and my discipline has hardly waivered, the worst being a missed drink here or there as I drink 1/2litre per hour.
Today I'm doing Don Tolman's 2 part one day oral colon cleanse to give the pipes a big scrub right through, colonics only clean out the large intestine.
Symptoms have abated somewhat with niggly residual burn off of past ailments.
I am having really vivid dreams in the short sleep I am getting, I get up at 1,2 & 4am at the moment to pee and usually no sleep after 4 as much as I will it to be otherwise, but I have this weird waking dream state which is interesting, my intuition is sharpening, my general mood is calm and energy is ok considering.
I oil pulled yesterday to clean the claggy filth in my mouth, I scrape my tongue twice a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment