Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Water Fast - Day 8

The last 3 days have been intense with pain an aches, really deep like none I've known before, but at sites where I have had issues therefore I am trusting the repair work is being done.
Early in fast I had intermittent hot and cold flushes but recently just very cold to the bone and hard to get warm.
My tongue is still saying do not eat as I have a thick claggy sometimes white sludge over it in the mornings.
I have not been so diligent with getting into the sun daily and this I am endeavouring to remedy.
10 days looks achievable now and I am exploring the likelihood of pushing through to 40.
All in all it has been a pretty good experience thus far, I am passing a yellow oily substance with the addition of an occasional dark green slime so I am happy with seeing this depart from my body.
My energy is at a level I am surprisingly happy with and only need to take short lye downs once or twice a day.
Although my preference would be to have done this closer to nature, the ease and convenience of doing it at home is the best I can manage right now.
Daily colonics are sorting out the expulsion of toxins, did 2 the first two days because of discomfort and nausea, got me through the swamp.
My daily protocol is a 1 litre water and salt flush on waking as this helps to eliminate the debris from the overnight activities, then 1/2 litre of water every hour on the hour ish during waking hours. I am finding colonics are better done earlier in the day and I am getting in 1/2-1 hr of morning sun dressed on the balcony and same in the early afternoon all but naked to maximise absorption.
I did not want to weigh myself before or during as this was not the primary purpose but recall a drop of 5 kilos on my previous 10 day fast, its just part of the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment