Saturday, April 6, 2013

Water Fast - Day 11

On the dawning of the 11th day of my suburban water fast I would like to point out the plus points of doing this at home. I have slept in my own comfy bead and had filtered water on tap, stayed at my casual admin job so the bucks keep coming.

I have been fortunate to have entered this phase from a fairly healthy standpoint with a vegetarian diet, about 80% raw and having regular colonics, don't forget Liver and Gallbladder cleansing now for 8 months, which has either reduced the toxic symptoms and/or allowed the process to go deeper faster because there is less crap to get rid of, I did do double colonics the first 2 days though to get through that.

Some other support tools I have at my disposal are
  • Reflexology Foot Massager, which I use daily because I can.
  • Ionising Foot Detox Bath, which I use weekly but may increase as I extend.
  • Chi Massager, I haven't started with but will assist with electrical flow and lymphatics.
I have a shower filter fitted which is alkaline and the piece de resistance is that I also can use the local hot artesian mineral springs which did help when I was in so much pain last week. More symptoms have arisen and passed, it has been a comfort to see them as I know the body is attending to matters. 

I am getting about an hour of good sun each day and my colour is coming up, I am using Coconut Magic Coconut Oil for the skin and I'm sure is helping to keep my energy up, that's been 3-4 days now despite being reluctant at the start because anything on the skin is penetrating into the system.

I am being very intuitive about the whole thing now as I am getting quite clear, my moods esp. anger have dissipated to a mild reverie and grace. I will do my usual New Moon Liver and Gallbladder Flush as scheduled but for the apple juice and will go for using hemp oil in the mix this time always with the aim to amp up the results.

I have been pretty pleased with the process to date and have been amusing myself with some deep philosophical texts which has been rather trippy and I am having some wild nights and almost crave dream state to see what adventures I'll go on.

My body definition is improving and my inner Bond Girl is coming out, I knew she was in there:)

No comments:

Post a Comment