Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Dry Fasting - the next adventure

I am currently dry fasting, in the middle of my 3rd day today. It is a whole new ball game but not so far from my previous fasting experiences. My smell and hearing was so enhanced at the end of the first day. I have had buzzing of frequencies in my ears and filling the room that I am in.

I entered into this as I was feeling a lot of pain in my body and despite my current distant healing from John of God and taking the Passiflora herbs to remain in contact with the entities, the pain was speaking so loudly that something had to be done.

I do get a sense of being kicked in the pants to do something far and away from where I see one of my passions - food. If this is some test, it is that I can go without to deliver an outcome. I am not a fan of pain and have had my fair share and become all too familiar with it.

So the first 2 days was a 'soft' dry fast where you still shower and have external water to hydrate the body, I have decided to extend the originally planned 2 day dry fast with a 'hard' dry fast to completion any where from day 3 to day 11 depending on how I feel.

I have not had a release of energy but am resting intensely and have a whole body tingling, elevated heat in the body and minor headaches but nothing overwhelming and nothing scary to me. I am also looking to experience an African plant medicine in the not too distant future and to be cleaner internally can only be a good thing. 

I have inserted here the text that had me over the line to extend the fast:

http://www.theinterstellarplan.com

1 day dry fast = 3 days water fast  = 6 days juice fast  

In a dry fast, the body does not eliminate toxins in the same manner as it does during a water fast. Instead of removing toxins through the normal channels of elimination, skin, liver, kidneys, urine, and bowels, it actually turns each cell into a tiny incinerator and burns the toxins up inside of the cell. 

This was exciting to get the job done faster, so I've set about to do up to 11 days, 1 day at a time just to see what happens. This should surely get me closer to acquiring the breatharian state I am aiming for.

While I am doing this, I am planning the exit strategy, the most important part of any fast is integrating back to whatever lifestyle you choose to maintain. I have found out that Victoria Boutenko did 9 days in the Ukraine and will be considering a weekly 36hour dry fast from 6pm Thursday to 6am Saturday, Friday being my 'Sabbath Day' (the day of the week I was born on) feels good.

Anna Yakuba that runs dry fasting retreats in the Ukraine recommends the following juice to break a dry fast, 

2 oranges, 1 lemon, 1/2 a grapefruit (with or without water added) - drink this after every dry fast - Clean lymph is the point of dry fasting. That citrus juice combo, after dry fasting helps to get your lymph as clean as possible. One dry fast day equals three water fasting day. After five days it grows so it's one day equals 5 or 6 days of water fasting.

Annas Video is in a separate post translated to English by Sergei Boutenko





No comments:

Post a Comment