Sunday, June 8, 2014

Day 8 - Breaking My First Dry Fast

As posted on FB today:

Day 8 - Decision made, I am coming of this morning which will be a 7 1/2 Day First Dry Fast for me. Thanks Gavin Robert McGowen for shining your light and everyone for travelling along with me. Feeling light and bright, there is still residual pain, I gave it a good crack and am very pleased with myself. Parasite Purge on Wednesday (Coconut Cures by Dr Bruce Fife pg 199) and 7 days on liquids is the plan going forward, oh and Fast Fridays (36hr dry fast) starting next week too, vroom vroom!

I have prepared my OLG (Orange, Lemon , Grapefruit - 2-1-1/2) to be juiced and I will get into it at 9am with coconut water chilled and ready to go as well. The letters work well too so I think of Our Living God that resides within us, my heart is so full of love at 3am, it has been epic and so worthwhile.

I came up with a good analogy last night while trying to take the fright out of my mother when explaining what's going on for me. In retort to her begging me to drink, I said "it's like a car wash, if there is a heap of white foam, you gotta stay in". Hence my decision, I have been waiting for my tongue to tell me to come out of this :), it has cleared somewhat and not so claggy but it was a car wash yesterday, all froth and bubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment