Saturday, June 7, 2014

My First Extended Dry fast

Here are my FB posts for Day 6 & 7:


Day 6 today, energy levels were coming up yesterday which was a good sign, I was fantasising about coconut water so much I could almost taste it, waiting for that first orgasmic drink Gavin Robert McGowen.
My motivation to continue is to shift some ugly pain that is jumping around my body, it's all old stuff which is also a good sign that some scar tissue and garbage is getting gobbled up. It is moving pretty fast and I am pretty blissed out and a bit drunk on it as my frequency must also be heading skywards.
I can feel the burn and use the imagery of all my cells becoming incinerators, the sensations and aliveness are confirming the process for me, this is way easier than the protocols I usually follow when water fasting and way way cheaper than juice fasting so diverting funds elsewhere is also a little reward for me too besides all the other gain from my perseverance.
I have decided to 36 hour weekly fast from 6pm Thursday to 6am Saturday which got me from hitting the juice last night so I am going another day at least on this epic first dry fast. Oh and I still have what I call 'Do Not Eat Tongue', that is a good indicator for me if it is still coated with thick white clag, I keep going as there is much going on still.


Day 7 and all's well, big pain day yesterday. Woke up with neck pain, then shoulder and back thru the day and ended on crazy mad hip pain at bedtime, what a testing time. Woke up this morning spitting blood! but suspect it is just some repair work getting done, I have had some recession in the gum and minor bleeds in the past.
What I most love about fasting is when I can drop the bs of my own control-freakdom and be the witness allowing the intelligence of the body do its thang, awe and amazement ensue. I am so grateful I get to see my strength and courage, in trusting the process and having the belief I will live through it, I feel like I've cracked another level in the cosmic video game earning more awareness and expanded consciousness.
Some of my research yesterday bought me back around to parasites, Anna recommends a parasite cleanse before an extended dry fast as a prep and again when you are done. Some of the discomfort and craving comes from your critters on board and I suspect from some die off as well. I have a great natural recipe for a parasite purge using coconut, prunes and cloves which I will probably get done after 7 or so days on liquids.
I have fruit at the ready for an impending breaking of this fast, Anna's recipe is as follows: 2 Oranges, 1 Lemon, 1/2 Grapefruit with or without water, this is to clean the lymph, I'm feeling to add some coconut water to take the edge off the citrus.
I will mention too that I have come to trust my heightened intuition as I move through a fast when making decisions about continuing, how and what I feel is right/wrong in method and it is such a wonder when the Google fairy just drops the right stuff in ya face when ya need it!!

TOO FUNNY, I had to do a follow up visit with a doctor yesterday on the crazy, kick my butt pain that got me into this and she scorned me for not staying plugged into the system for 2 years and ordered me to do full blood work noting it was a fasting test and I would have to wait 4 days until after the holiday weekend to get it done. Thunder/Lightning!! light bulb moment if ever I've had one, I had been fasting for 6 days so I went straight into Pathology and she nearly kicked me out because she said it was a fasting test, Yep I've been fasting I said at 3pm, in disbelief she checked with me again and I said "is 6 days enough?" Well blah blah blah you know she lost the plot and gave the worst blood uptake, digging around trying to get the vein, I think I popped her circuit breaker!

1 comment: